SecureOne has teamed up with Health Plan Advocate, a Consumer Orientated Health Management Service that provides value by improving health,
lowering medical trend and reducing claims cost. Health Plan Advocate’s Registered Nurses are located at SecureOne and they work side by
side with our claims analysts and customer service representatives. All work as a team to ensure quality claims processing, health management and
excellent customer service. Health Plan Advocate addresses the service and information needs patients confront when accessing health care and provide
the perfect complement to consumer directed health plans. Services offered by Health Plan Advocate include.
HPA Services Include:
- Patient Advocacy and Education
- Ask a Nurse
- Wellness Programs
- Health Coaching
- Disease Management
- Pharmacy Savings Program
- Home Health Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Mental Health Management
- Physician and Hospital Referral
- Utilization Management
- Second Opinion Assistance
Patient Education and Advocacy
In this age of rapid change in medical technology and treatment, patients are often faced with multiple choices of physicians and treatment options. Health Plan Advocate is designed to address many of the service and information needs patients confront when accessing healthcare services and benefit coverage. Patient Education and Advocacy assist patients by:
- Providing personalized services that are accessible, convenient, efficient and thorough.
- Providing a registered nurse, supported by a medical director and specialists to assist patients in teir quest to obtain health care and improve health.
- Assisting patients with provider selhection.
- Helping patients understand what their physician has told them and helping with questions about their treatment options.
- Expediting issues and answers for the patient and family.
- Investigating and resolving claim and payment issues.
- Protecting and respecting the privacy of patient's medical and personal information and by keeping all records strictly confidential.