Affordable Pharmacy Benefit Solutions
SecureScript is an innovative pharmacy benefit organization that is focused on creative solutions to address the high cost of prescription drug benefits.
SecureScript provides a variety of fully insured plans to provide you with the prescription drug benefit that fits your budget.
Key Components to SecureScript:
- Flexible Plan Designs - from affordable “generics only” plans to full service programs.
- SecureScript fully-insured plans are underwritten by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company of Kansas City, MO. Founded over 35 years ago, Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company is rated “A-” (excellent), based on an analysis of financial position and operating performance by A.M. Best Company, an independent analyst of the insurance industry.
- The plans feature ScriptGuide as the Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), with over 50,000 network pharmacies nationwide, including Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Costco, Rite-Aid, Winn-Dixie, Kmart, and thousands of other regional and local pharmacies.
- SecureOne Benefit Administrators, Inc. will be providing proposals, marketing materials, administration, billing, policies and on-line eligibility to ScriptGuide.
- The RAND Corporation reported in 2005 that drug spending has been rising at double-digit rates since the mid-1980s.
- The National Center for Health Statistics reported about half of all U.S. women and 40 percent of U.S. men are currently using or have recently used a prescription drug, according to government statistics.
- The National Institute for Health Care Management reported that increased sales of the 50 most advertised drugs accounted for almost half the $20.8 billion increase in drug spending last year.