Important Information about SecureScript:
- No experience underwriting on groups up to 150 employees.
- Employer must have a medical plan in place to participate.
- Only employees (and their covered dependents) who are participating with employer’s medical plan can participate.
- Four Specific Plan Designs.
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months (based upon census).
- Agent must be licensed in the state of Michigan for Life and Health Insurance, and provide copies of these licenses to SecureOne Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- Agent must become appointed with Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company (agent pays licensing fee). Click here (88KB PDF) for a link to the FSL Agent Application.
- Agent must have a current E & O policy with a minimum of $200,000 coverage, and provide a copy of the policy to SecureOne Benefit Administrators, Inc. annually.
|Generic Only Program||10%||12%|
|All Other Programs||7%||10%|
- Monthly billing fee of $10.
- Premiums due first of the month.
- Additions/Terminations must be furnished the day the event occurs.
- Waiting periods for SecureScript will coincide with the current medical coverage requirements.
- Number of hours required for full-time for SecureScript will coincide with the Employer’s group medical plan.
- A $100 fee will be charged for non-sufficient funds of a premium check.
- $10 per employee charge with a minimum of $100 reinstatement fee.
Underwritten by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company, Kansas City, MO