Health Plan Advocate
SecureOne partners with Health Plan Advocate (HPA) to offer clients a positive approach to Health Management and Wellness. HPA programs are designed to assist the employer and covered employees about health education.
- HPA is patient-centered as opposed to service-centered. This means the HPA team focuses on working with patients to achieve the highest quality of care at the most reasonable cost.
- HPA provides an additional employee benefit as services are designed to assist members navigate a complex and often bewildering health care and insurance system.
- HPA staff is located at SecureOne where they work as a team to provide exceptional customer service.
Benefit to Employees
- HPA is a positive feature of the health plan administered by SecureOne. Health Plan Advocate supports and helps guide employees through a complex and often overwhelming health care system.
- HPA stresses early intervention, prevention and wellness to improve the health of employees and reduce costs to the plan.
- Employers benefit through improved coordination of claims payment and the managed care process. Health Plan Advocate also assists in directing employees to the employer’s PPO network for greater savings.
Health Plan Advocate Services
- Case Management
- Disease Management
- Utilization Review
- Health Risk Assessment
- Biometric Screening
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Nurse Advocate Hot Line
- Patient Advocacy Education
- Wellness Programs